UNYOC sponsors MLA credit continuing education classes at the annual UNYOC Conference each year. Additionally, the Chapter offers co-sponsorship and financial support to groups in the Chapter for MLA credit courses offered at other times and locations.
Links to Additional CE Courses:
Guidelines for Requesting UNYOC Funds for Regional CE:
Groups interested in UNYOC co-sponsorship should contact the Chapter CE Chair or the Chapter Chair.
- The UNYOC budget may include a sum to be used to co-sponsor MLA credit continuing education classes in various locations in the Chapter.
- The total amount available and the amount available for each co-sponsored class is set by the Chapter Executive Committee. Currently up to $250 is available for each co-sponsored class.
- Each year the CE Chair reminds the regions of the chapter (Albany, Buffalo, Ithaca/Binghamton, North Country, Ontario, Rochester, Southeastern, and Syracuse) to request co-sponsorship for MLA credit classes. A regional group may request only one co-sponsorship each year.
- The CE Chair commits funds upon request on a first come basis. Groups accepting the UNYOC funds agree to advertise UNYOC co-sponsorship and to allow UNYOC members to register at “member” rates. The sponsoring group should also provide a copy of UNYOC member attendance and the evaluation summary.
- The funds are sent as reimbursement following the event, upon request by letter or invoice.